Some questions for self-examination...
1. Do I have an increasing joy in God and His fame?
2. Am I governed increasingly by the word of God?
3. Am I more forgiving and patient with the faults of others?
4. Do I base who I am on what the Lord Jesus has done for me rather than what i do for Him?
5. Do I have a growing concern for the needs of others, whether for this life or eternity?
6. Do I delight in the people of God?
7. Is my day-to-day speech life-giving or destructive?
8. Do I grieve over my sin and delight in my salvation?
9. Do I pray with God's priorities and with joy?
10. Do I yearn to be with Jesus in the new creation?