Questions for assessing my spiritual progress...
1. Do you have an increasing joy in God and His fame?
2. Are you governed increasingly by the word of God?
3. Are you more forgiving and patient with the faults of others?
4. Do you base who you are on what the Lord Jesus has done for you rather than what you do for Him?
5. Do you have a growing concern for the needs of others, whether of this life or or for eternity?
6. Do you delight in the people of God?
7. Is your day-to-day speech life-giving or destructive?
8. Do you grieve over your sin and delight in your salvation?
9. Do you pray with God’s priorities and with joy?
10. Do you yearn to be with Jesus in the new creation?